Meteorological (MET) Systems
GroundWork offers a variety of product lines to meet solar industry needs. Our MET Systems can measure global horizontal irradiance (GHI), global plane of array (GPOA), albedo, diffuse horizontal irradiance (DHI), direct normal irradiance (DNI), soiling, and ancillary MET inputs. GroundWork’s offerings include:
Resource Assessment METs
• Rey MET System with Redundant GHI
• Gemini MET System for Albedo Measurement
• PVSOIL for Soiling Measurement
Solar Plant MET Systems
• Zenith Utility Scale MET for Plant Performance Monitoring
• Eclipse Soiling Measurement System
• Orbit Array Packages
Our independent, qualified datasets are recognized as the gold standard by various engineers including Black & Veatch, DNV, Leidos, Luminate, RINA, Sgurr and UL.
We are a value-added re-seller for Campbell Scientific, EKO, Hukseflux, Vaisala, Kipp & Zonen and Lufft.