GroundWork Renewables, Inc. provides full-service meteorological (MET) measurement services to support the development of profitable solar and wind energy projects. Our industry-leading GroundData™ program deliver revenue-grade datasets that meet project requirements including plant type, size, ISO (CAISO) or PPA.
GroundWork supplies and services the United States (including Hawaii and Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico and Central America. International proposals are available upon request.
Our service offerings follow the entire renewable energy life cycle and cater to the following clients:
• Development or pre-construction for Developers
• Plant construction and acceptance testing for EPCs
• Plant operations and maintenance (O&M) for Owner/Operations
Our services include:
• System Design and Submittals
• Equipment Supply, Fabrication and Testing
• Installation and Commissioning
• The GroundWatch® Data Quality Program
• Rapid Response Field Work (service calls, relocations and decommissions)
• Solar Resource Assessments through our partner Clean Power Research
• Program and Fleet Management (storage, upgrades, calibrations)