GroundWork is the leader in MET stations and ground dat collection programs for the solar industry. Our services are targeted to developers, EPCs and plant owner/operators.
We are honored to lend our expertise to the solar radiation measurement community. GroundWork attends, presents and/or contributes to the following:
• National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s (NREL) National Pyrheliometer Comparisons (NPC)
• IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference
• Sandia National Laboratories’ PV Performance Modeling Workshop
• American Solar Energy Society’s (ASES) Resource Application Technical Division
• Solar Asset Management North America
• PV Operations & Maintenance USA
• Solar Power International (SPI)
• Mexico Renewable Energy Congress (MIREC)
• GTM Solar Summit Mexico
GroundWork also offers GroundWatch®, a best-in-class meteorological data quality program, developed in conjunction with National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). GroundWork contributed to the implementation of the Solar Resource and Meteorological Assessment Project (SOLRMAP). Our qualified data sets are used in support of resource assessments and energy production analysis performed by many independent engineers including DNV/GL, Clean Power Research, 3TIER, AWS TruePower, and WindLogics.
GroundWork is a member of the American Solar Energy Society (ASES), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).